Next MBC Steering Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, Dec. 8, 9:30 to 11:30 am
- Agenda and Zoom link for Steering Committee meeting will be posted here when available.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the usual MBC Annual Workshop and Conference will not occur as a 2-day, in-person event this year. Instead, there are several virtual events scheduled and in the planning stages. Keep visiting the events section of this website for updates.
MBC Annual Meeting Tues., Nov. 17, 2020
The MBC Annual Meeting will be held on November 17, 2020, as required to be in compliance with our by-laws and nonprofit status. Please click HERE to help us pick the time for the meeting. Once the time is set, MBC will provide ample notification to the broader audience so that anyone may attend. We will also remind the voting member coalitions to attend as they must vote on all changes, updates, or motions.
2020–7th Annual Minnesota Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summit
Human Milk’s Role in Reducing Infant Mortality
Originally scheduled for May 2020. Postponed Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
|Date: Thursday & Friday, November 5 & 6, 2020; 8:00 am to noon each day|
|Speakers:Day 1 Keynote: Mother’s Milk Matters, Dr. Jae Kim, Neonatology, Cincinnati, Children’s Medical Center
Day 2 Keynote: Twenty Years Baby Friendly: Reflections on Change, Dr. Barbara Philipp, Boston University School of Medicine
|Location: This is a virtual workshop, using Zoom. Links to Zoom and all materials will be provided to all registrants.|
|$$||Fee: Registration details and fee information are available at www.mbc41.wildapricot.org/Summit
L-CERPS and CMEs will be available
Letter of Solidarity:
From MBC Leadership to the family and communities grieving the murder of Mr. George Floyd by police in Minneapolis, and to all others experiencing racism and other forms of discrimination. Full text of letter
Share your COVID-19 Story
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed your life?
- Has it affected your pregnancy, birth, or breastfeeding experience?
- Has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the way you provide lactation education or services?
- Is it affecting the families in your community?
- Click here to learn more and to share your story. There is no limit to how many words you can use to tell your story.