See the “Save the Dates” flyer so that you can add the following events to your calendar:
- MN Breastfeeding Coalition Annual Spring Local Coalition’s Teleconference
- 6th Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summit
- 12th Annual MN Breastfeeding Workshop and Conference.
Part-time Grant Writer
The Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition (MBC) is pleased to announce that it is seeking a part-time grant writer contractor for 2019. Please see the attached job description for additional information and the process for applying. Applications are due Feb. 20, 2019.
Part-time Project Director
The Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition (MBC) is seeking a part-time Project Director hired on contract to assist with a grant awarded from the Minnesota Department of Health Office of Statewide Health Improvement Initiatives to implement interventions supportive of breastfeeding in maternity centers. Please see the attached position description for more details and application process. Applications are no longer being accepted at this time.
Innovative Maternity and Newborn Care in Minnesota:
Best practices & standards of care
Friday, May 17, 2019, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
For more information: See 2019 Hospital Summit SAVE the DATE
The Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition and Minnesota Department of Health SHIP are bringing you two webinars on June 13, 2018:
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Update: What Minnesota Hospitals and Providers Need to Know
- Human Donor Milk and the Minnesota Milk Bank for Babies: What Health Care Providers Need to Know about Human Donor Milk and the Minnesota Milk Bank for Babies
You can choose to attend one ($30) or both ($50). Register here: https://mbcwebinars2018.eventbrite.com
Questions? Email email@example.com with “Webinars” in the subject line.
Download the flyer to share.