Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the usual Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summit and the MBC Annual Workshop and Conference will not occur as in-person events this year. Instead, these will virtual events.
There are additional virtual events scheduled and in the planning stages. Keep visiting this events section of the website for updates.
Also check the MBC COVID-19 webpage for many virtual educational opportunities concerning lactation and breastfeeding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition hosts many events throughout the year, including:
- Baby Behavior – A Workshop for Community Health Workers
- Upcoming Statewide Workshop
- Most Recent Statewide Workshop and Annual Meeting
- Past Statewide Workshops and Annual Meetings
- 7th Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summit
- Most Recent Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summits
- Past Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summits