Local Breastfeeding Coalitions invited to attend
7th Annual Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition Teleconference/WebEx
Thursday, April 25, 2013
10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Please join the Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition and the 29 local breastfeeding coalitions throughout Minnesota for this year’s annual teleconference. Like the MBC annual meeting held in the fall, this spring teleconference is a time for local coalitions to connect, learn what’s happening around the state and nationally, and share ideas that promote breastfeeding.
New this year, two or three local coalitions will present projects they are working on to promote breastfeeding in their communities. Washington County Breastfeeding Coalition will share their prenatal patient education materials and how they can be used by other breastfeeding advocates. Have something to share?If you or your coalition has a project or event you’d like to highlight, please contact Barb King email@example.com.
Other teleconference agenda items:
• Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition announcements
• Perinatal Hospital Leadership Summit – May 7, 2013
• MBC 2013 Annual Meeting – October 11, 2013 Glencoe, Minnesota – mark your calendar!
• Share your plans for World Breastfeeding Week August 1 – 7, 2013 Breastfeeding Support: Close to Mothers See http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other topics you’d like to discuss or questions to pose to the group
There are a limited number of phone lines available for the teleconference/WebEx. Each coalition or group that RSVPs will have a phone line reserved.
If your coalition plans to participate, please RSVP by providing a contact person’s name, phone number, and email address; we will be in touch with further call instructions. Send contact information and any comments by April 16 to Barb King at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing what’s going on with breastfeeding promote, education, and support throughout Minnesota. Thank you for all the work you do around breastfeeding to create Healthy Babies, Healthy Families, Healthy Communities.