The USBC is gathering information to assess the “landscape of breastfeeding support” across the Nation. You are invited to respond to a survey about organizations, programs, and projects that are currently active, and about those that could have a significant impact if engaged, in the following four areas:
- Mother-to-mother support and peer counseling
- Access to services of International Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- Community-based organizations that promote and support breastfeeding, especially in communities of color
- Continuity of skilled support between hospitals and community settings.
Please take 15 minutes to complete the survey and tell us what you know by Friday, March 22. Also, please help us spread the word about this important survey by sharing with your networks. Below are ready-to-use posts for sharing on Facebook or Twitter.
The U.S. Breastfeeding Committee wants to learn about organizations, programs, and projects across the Nation that are currently working to support breastfeeding families, and those that could have a significant impact if engaged in this work. Please take 15 minutes to share what you know about breastfeeding support and help spread the word about this important survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/enviro-scan
- Please take 15 mins to share what you know about #breastfeeding support programs: http://ow.ly/i8Har via @USbreastfeeding
- Help @USbreastfeeding learn about the landscape of #breastfeeding support: http://ow.ly/i8Har Pls RT!